Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Playing in the Gutter
I was out in the yard working today & it was fun to watch my kids play. They get so caught up in wanting to play with toys that they forget to use their imaginations. The sprinklers had been on for a little bit & Nicole & Allie loved running through them. Then they noticed the water in the street gutters. They were so funny! Allie was so intrigued by the water slowly working it's way down the street. She kept following it & wondered how it moved further & further down the road. Nicole rolled up her pants & started running through the water in the gutter. My kids acted like this was a new game, but I just watched them & had flashbacks of when I was little running through the water. They had so much fun & I was glad to see them enjoying themselves outside. We've waited a long time for warm weather & it's finally here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment