Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Wedding is Here!!

HOORAY!! The day has finally come that I get to see my older brother, Chris, marry the girl he has been waiting for all his life. He has waited so long to find the right girl, and now that I see him with Annette, I know they were meant for each other. They both just smile from ear to ear when they are with each other. They compliment each other so well. They look great together. I am so happy for both of them & only hope for the happiest days & years to come--also a few babies, too. =)
Their wedding was beautiful! They were married in the Boise Temple & the ceremony was so touching. A lot that was mentioned focused on families & how we each have specific roles, but we also need to work together. It was wonderful to see Chris & Annette next to each other. It was hard to hold back the tears. The feeling there was special & everyone was touched by it.
Congratulations Chris & Annette!! You are a wonderful couple & I am so happy to have Annette join our family. Chris is lucky to have found you--I'm glad you both decided to talk to each other while standing in line at the Singles Conference. What a miracle!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah for Chris! What a beautiful bride and wedding. Please pass on my good wishes to them both.

johnandcourtney said...

I am so happy for them! yeah!