Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One, Two, Three...

Brooklyn is a smartie!! Allie & I were counting out loud & I noticed Brooklyn saying something along with us. I said "one" to her & she said "two, three". I was shocked!! She is only 15 months old & can already count to three. It was so cute. I'm sure she doesn't know what counting to three means, but it just shows how quickly little kids can learn. She hears so much of what we are saying & remembers it. Counting to 3 is proof!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Becca! It is Kari Murray- it's been a long time since those good old 'SF days! Your girls are beautiful! We are in Northern Colorado where Shawn started an office. He did an ORtho residency w/ CU and we just ended up staying. I'm glad things are going so well!

Andy & Angie Wycherly said...

What a darling family. Your girls are the sweetest. I hope ours can turn out so great, and that we can have that much fun along the way.

Natalie said...

Hi Becca,
You will never guess who this is??? I am at my daughter Natalie's (Jensen) and she was showing me her blog and Tiffany's blog and lo and behold, I have been stuck to the computer reading everyone's blog that I know. What a darling family and what fun to see your picture and your adorable children. It sounds like you're doing awesome and being such a great little mommy!
Anyway, just had to say hi. Please tell your parents hello from me.
I live in Rupert, Idaho with my fabulous husband, Bruce. Together, we have 9 children. 21 grandchildren (2 on the way - Natalie and Tiffany). We just sent Bruce's youngest son on a mission in August to England. We have such fun together! We are hoping to go on a mission in about 3 years after he finishes serving as bishop of our ward. We can't wait.
So good to see you and read a bit about your family.
See ya,
Darla (Jensen) Burtenshaw

Laurie said...

Hi Becca,

I'm stalking you again. Just in case you can't figure out how to get to my blog, just click on my name above and go to "That's what she said" in my profile. (Dawn just figured it out, so I thought it couldn't hurt to remind you.)

Your girls are beautiful. I love catching up with people through blogging. Hope to hear from you soon.
Laurie (from Helaman)